Saturday, October 18, 2003

What an exciting weekend

You know your life is sad when the edge cleaner of your vacuum cleaner brings excitement to you life. While vacuuming today I started using the corner attachment and found that it can do some pretty cool things. It works very well on those pesky cobwebs. I hate to admit that vacuuming is how I spent my Saturday evening, but at least it is done. I have a clean bathroom with a shiny shower. The kitchen is just as clean as is my living room, and all the corners are nice and dirt free. Do you think it is obsessive compulsive to scrub your bathroom trash can?? If so do you have a recommendation for a shrink I can see? I blame it all on my parents J

Today I also got the pleasure of having my eyes examined. They are a pathetic pair. I cannot read the big E on the top of the eye chart. I know that its there and there is this fuzzy bigger spot on the top, but I can't make it out.

I picked out a pair of glasses. They are nothing like what I had in mind, but I like them.

Do you think its possible that my Sunday can be as exciting as my Saturday???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home